After the brutal massacre and before Huma (Hillary Clinton’s right hand gal) came out with the revelation that she is “proud”….. 14 people were massacred and over 20 injured. So what were the excuses for one colleague to make sure that his fellow workers were gathered together, unarmed and in one place, like “fish in a barrel”? After which he left, got “geared up”, loaded up the guns and pipe bombs and returned to the party to kill and destroy. Well…… here are some of the media excuses:
- ABC’s Brian Ross coined the term “hybrid workplace jihad” and described the Jihadist as an “All-American Boy”. All American, huh, nothing screams “All American” like spraying a room full of unsuspecting colleagues with bullets and planting pipe bombs.
- CNN’s Erin Burnett tried to claim Malik was suffering from “postpartum” depression. I guess Malik was just “blowing off steam” when she attempted to blow them all away.
- Initially CNN and other media outlets had tried to pass off the attack as a response to the Christmas party. Oh that explains it, we should never have Christmas Parties since it will incite the need to kill.
- CNN fastened on Nicholas Thalasinos, one of the people killed by Syed and began harassing his wife over claims that the two men had argued. It is OK, in CNN world, to open fire if the offender is Jewish.
- Farook and his wife just killed a bunch of people and pledged allegiance to ISIS because someone, somewhere, made fun of his beard. Don’t make fun of the beard……
- The Washington Post writer Richard Cohen stated that he wanted to “rush to the National Rifle Association and confront Wayne LaPierre, its chief executive, and yell, “LaPierre, look what you’ve done.” ummmmmmm we should also stop selling “metal cylinders” because they make “pipe bombs”, “knives” because one person can stab another, and trips to the Middle East because people come back “changed”.
In truth, the religion of peace and harmony has once again turned us all on each other. People who have no knowledge of history are screaming “crusades!”, politicians are trying to outdo each other extolling their love for Islam. And lost in the madness of posturing is the fact that this massacre happened just after we were assured that ISIS , the junior varsity team, posed no danger to the people of the United States.
Comforting words, from people who have it all wrong.