Comes that awkward moment, when not only does the politician running for the presidential office think you are “slow” so she slows down her speech patterns….. her handlers also think you are pretty stupid. And I do mean stupid in the classical sense – you know the one where you will:
- Have a short attention span because your critical reading skills are low. Everything you have heard yesterday does not count, you only live in the moment so therefore whatever NEW information her campaign transmits is all that you remember. For example, the current mantra for the shooting in Orlando is being built around the issue of “guns”. One side wants to prohibit the “proliferation” of assault weapons, the other involves the protection of the second amendment. While it is true that that only seven states including WashingtonD.C. ban some type of assault weapons, while the other 43 regulate them the same as other types of guns, only two other states and Washington D.C. prohibit .50 caliber firearms and eight states ban large capacity magazines, the Pulse nightclub was a “gun free zone”. The establishment was touted as “Orlando’s hottest gay bay” on its website, providing patrons with an “unforgettable night of fun and fantasy.” Domestic terrorist Omar Mir Seddique Mateen, a registered Democrat and Muslim from Port St. Lucie, killed 50 victims and wounded 53 more — all of whom were prohibited from carrying weapons to defend themselves. At the current time, in the United States today, Americans lawfully own an estimated 20-30 million rifles which are commonly used and often misconstrued by the media, politicians, and gun control advocates as “assault rifles”.
- Nearly half (44 percent) of MSR owners are current or former military or law enforcement members.
- 30 percent of all MSR owners purchased their first rifle in 2009 or 2010.
- 99 percent of all MSR owners owned some type of firearm prior to their first MSR purchase.
- The typical MSR owner is 35-plus years old, married and has some college education
- Become “ashamed of yourselves because you insist on using what they claim is the “magic words ” — you know “Radical Islamic Terrorism” because they want to plant other words, such as “gun control”. Ah yes, because all of the violent criminals will make sure that they check local and federal laws before accessing a weapon. Trying to get you nostalgic for the Clinton years, they overlook the following: The Clinton Ban was a failure.Â In 1994 President Clinton initiated a Federal Assault Weapon Ban that lasted a decade, sunsetting in 2004.Â Since the sunset of the Clinton ban rifle related homicides, along with all other homicides have dropped, in the year 2000 the center point of the AWB ban, rifle deaths in the U.S. were 14.4% higher than they were in 2009.http://goal.org/newspages/AWB-truth.html
- Open to Distraction of the children (you). You are being treated as a child, and played for the fool. These filibusters in Congress by the Democrats are to do….. precisely what? Senate Democrats have ended a 14-plus hour filibuster calling for gun control reform, after Sen. Chris Murphy said he won promises for votes on two measures. “It is our understanding … that we have been given a commitment on a path forward to get votes on the floor of the Senate — on a measure to assure that those on the terrorist watch list do not get guns and an amendment … to expand background checks to gun shows and to internet sales,” he said in a statement. My oh my , what a hero. Reality check here, in the absence of a motive driven operator, guns don’t pick themselves up off of a table and begin shooting. Knives don’t plunge themselves into people, pressure cookers don’t blow up or make great stews, and suicide vests don’t detonate themselves. Filibustering to limit the “object” will do nothing to change the person intent on doing harm. After filibustering for gun control, is Rep Murphy now going to filibuster for the regulation of the sale of pressure cookers, nails, knives and forks, pencils, cell phones and black back-packs?
I watched a commercial this morning showing Donald Trump as some sort of addled child playing with an abacus. Let me make this clear, this is what they think of YOU, not just Donald Trump. in truth, they know that Hillary Clinton has a pretty good chance of losing this election, hence the daily polls. For those of you not familiar with these polling firms, small “samples” are taken, land lines called (of 90 year olds at home at 1:14 pm in the nursing home) and then broad generalizations are made from these small samples. Quite frankly, most of them are faked and stacked to reflect what the writer wants to convey…. it is a rare poll that is not “faked and stacked” – even from NBC,CBS, or especially MSNBC. For example, you will hear:
- “most people want assault weapons confiscated”, or
- “most Americans want more Syrian refugees brought into America” or
- “most Americans love the idea of a female president and are waiting with hot breath for President Hillary”, or
- “most Americans can not wait for the possibility of a Vice President Castro, now that we are one with the Castro brothers of Cuba” or
- “most white men don’t like Donald Trump and want a bitter harpy harping lying in their ears for the next few years” or
- “most Americans agree that Islam loves gays and Republicans caused the massacre in Orlando” or
- “most people are willing to change this nation from capitalism to socialism because they want “equality” or
- “most Americans (always manipulated to 60 percent or more) want their guns confiscated and the second amendment repealed or
- “most Americans know that Islam is the “religion of peace’ and therefore it is the Republicans who created the massacre in Orlando, the Republicans are responsible for everything bad …… so there.
Fake assumptions, fake polls by professional fakers who will not only end up stealing your country but your freedom as well. We don’t need another 4 years of this and you are not stupid enough to fall for this con game are you?