Nobody asked but I am looking in my crystal ball for the answers:
1. Can Christie find a way to shine in the under-card debate? Yes and he will. He is very easy in front of the camera and a natural politician.
2. How much will Carson be attacked? Not very much because his ascendancy has more to do with”following”, not policy or politics.
3. But will Trump pounce? No, he does not attack but responds with a pound when attacked in these forums.
4. Can Bush rebound? No.
5. Can Rubio strengthen his chances? This one is murky, but I don’t see Rubio at the “top of the ticket”, regardless of popular thought.
6. What should they do about the “Hitler Baby” question? The question was “Would you kill Hitler as a baby, knowing what you know now?” Stay away from that trick question because Republicans are supposed to be fairly religious and “pro-life”. That being the case, all children are “innocent” and conditions in the child’s life is what would determine the turn of events. How would you know which baby to kill? Read more at: http://time.com/4105477/jeb-bush-baby-hitler/